GrindWorld

A forum dedicated to the Jet Set Radio/Jet Grind Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, and The World Ends With You. A celebration of video games, art, music, and self-expression, with a whole lotta Tokyo thrown in.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ==>Start SGLOBE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A Brilliant Loser

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 26
Location : Atarashi HS

PostSubject: ==>Start SGLOBE   Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:28 am

==>Start SGLOBE
Wait. You can't start SGLOBE. It appears that you must go to some time before to introduce the characters and flesh out the BACKGROUND
==>Introduce the PLAYERS
You can't do that either. It appears however that you have to read a chumlog from BEFORE THE EVENTS.
Spoiler:
 
==>That was a waste of time
Indeed it was. You have to read the RULES now before continuing on and introducing the PLAYERS.
==>Read the RULES
1. Sign up first
2. Standard rules of all RPs apply
3. You can only talk and interact with other players by pesterchum.
4. Most posts are just indicating what is happening during the time of the chat.
5. You can also make posts on what you've alchemized and killed that day. Those are Day reports.
How to do Day Reports wrote:

Day-XX
Monsters killed-List
Rough amount of grist obtained-Words
Stuff alchemized-XX
People you pestered-XX
Now let's introduce someone!

==>
End of thing

Nothing interesting right? Yup. This is mostly pesterchum RP until we get us all together. We can include a troll or two but we're kind of lacking in players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://a-brilliant-loser.tumblr.com
xiphoniii
Moderator


Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 25
Location : FUCKING HOT AS HELL FLORIDA

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Your name is LIAM. As was previously mentioned you and your friends are playing a new game. A number of INSTRUMENTS are scattered about your room. You have a variety of INTERESTS. You have a passion for MUSIC OF LITERALLY ALL KINDS. You like to play minecraft but you are ONLY GOOD AT REDSTONE STUFF. You have a fondness for CHILLING OUT, and are an aspiring AMATEUR DRUMMER. You also like to SHARE YOUR INTERESTS with your friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tvtropes.org
RiverofDreamsFisher

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:09 pm

==>Be that other guy

A young man stands in his bedroom. Today is the 6th of June.

==>Enter name

>CAIN KASSIM

His name is CAIN. As was previously mentioned by LIAM you and your friends are playing a new game which you suggested. A number of PLANTS and ANIMALS are scattered about your room. and the rest of your house. You have a variety of INTERESTS but they aren't very interesting to most people.. You have a KEEN INTEREST for ZOOLOGY AND BIOLOGY. You also enjoy many VIDEOGAMES but you are not very good at them. You have a great fondness and admiration for your pet dog AURELIUS, and you are an aspiring EXPLORER who wishes to discover ATLANTIS. You also like to PESTERCHAT with your friends though you are EASILY ANGERED.

==>Captchalogue FIRE IN BOTTLE

Your FUTURE SELF told you to put FIRE in a BOTTLE for later uses. You also think your FUTURE SELF is really weird. He's way more polite and less shouty. You are always shouty. None the less you should grab the bottle.

==>

One the way down you see your pet dog AURELIUS. He seems to be enjoying a nice NAP. He's a GOOD DOG and he's also your BEST FRIEND. But you shouldn't be admiring your BEST FRIEND when you should be getting a BOTTLE.

==>Retrieve BOTTLE from KITCHEN and put FIRE in it.

You don't know how it is supposed to work but you swipe the BOTTLE and then put a piece of CHARCOAL in it. Next you light the CHARCOAL on FIRE. You quickly captchalogue it and then return to your room.

==>Turn on LAPTOP

It's already turned on silly!

==>Create a MEMO


Last edited by RiverofDreamsFisher on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Brilliant Loser

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 26
Location : Atarashi HS

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:35 pm

==>Start SGLOBE
It is June 6th, 2012 and you and your friends are about to begin playing the game known as SGLOBE. It is supposed to be quite popular.
Spoiler:
 

==>No, seriously, start playing!
Spoiler:
 

==>Okay, that could have gone better... Next!
Spoiler:
 

==>Continue playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://a-brilliant-loser.tumblr.com
A Brilliant Loser

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 26
Location : Atarashi HS

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:18 am

==>Be the other person
You are now a different person. Why are you wearing a sweater, it's scorching in here!

==>Enter name
>IDIOT PENLASS

Sorry, that was not the correct input (and quite rude to boot)! Would you like to try again?

==>Enter name
>EMMA MELLOI

Correct! You are now EMMA MELLOI. You have quite the propensity towards STORY TELLING and WRITING, but you are a bit hopeless when it comes to the 21st century, as you NEVER USE A COMPUTER. In fact, before moving to America this year, you did not even have your own personal laptop! You are, however, ALWAYS ON YOUR CELLULAR PHONE, which is the easiest way to contact you.

Look, right there, you are receiving a message right now. Since you have a hunch that it is regarding this 'game', you suppose you might as well use your computer. This means it takes you much longer than it should have to get Pesterchum to work but oh well.

==>Join memo
You are a little late, but at least you joined it!

Sadly, you are forced to leave your fellows for a time, taking the tube to Chinatown for a quick bite with the professor who is sponsoring your internship this summer. The duck was quite excellent, but you feel antsty for some reason. Something in the air, you suppose, or maybe the fact that you were an idiot and left your cellular device in the dorm room again, ripe for your roommate to tamper with once more.

==>Return to the memo
Another ride underground, a few blocks and you are back into your dorm room. It seems maybe your roommate had not returned, since your cellular is in the same spot. You open a window, pull a cigarette out of a pack, and light it with one of many LIGHTERS you have on your person, partly so you always have a way to light a fag, but also because you were told by your friend's FUTURE SELF to carry some on you. You allow yourself a few good puffs before logging back in to Pesterchum, just so you can see how the others are faring.

Meteors, hm? At least you do not have to worry about them here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://a-brilliant-loser.tumblr.com
GnommishReader
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 22
Location : The Land of Weather and Tea

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:12 pm

==> Be the previous guy
Sorry, the previous guy is a little wrapped up at the moment. You'll just have to be this, uh, lass instead.

==> Enter Name
>NOT THE PREVIOUS GUY

Wrong smartass. This young lady is graciously willing to overlook your snarky transgression and clear contempt for you to try again.

==> Enter Name
>SARA LEFFEL

Correct! Your name is SARA LEFFEL and holy crap do you hate OUTSIDE. You are a complete SHUT IN and would rather stay that way thank you very much. You consider your only friend to be your beloved cat TABITHA, because cats are cool as far as you're concerned. You spend all your time on the INTERNET and call yourself a whizz with COMPUTERS. This is only because you won't let anyone else step in your room for that matter. You were like this before moving to AMERICA five years ago and to be honest the only thing that's changed is the amount of COOL COMPUTERS you've been able to get your hands on. You think AMERICA is cool, but you don't really like the current WEATHER. Your train of thought is interrupted by the sound of your chums coming online to discuss this building game or some sort. Whatever, makes no difference to you.

==> Join memo

Oh god why. They're arguing about quirks. This is ridiculous. You personally find quirks just troublesome and unreadable. But whatever at least they're getting on with the game. You talk for a ways, getting slightly perturbed that Liam had in other words, completely screwed Cain over. Whatever, at least he's safe or something. You honestly have no idea what his deal is and you can't bring yourself to care.

==> Get Liam set up

Well now's at least time to do something. After a small mishap with Liam's bed you get him to make the cruxite item rather easily and sit back to be regaled by what will no doubt be an epic guitar solo before-

Wait.

The hell is on his wall.

==> Examine Liam's wall

OH HELL NO.

You have no idea how he got a poster of you topless and you honestly don't care but that sort of thing is illegal and you're fairly certain of it.
He ignores your attempts to yell at him before eating it though.

==> Sara: Let anger subside and turn attention to your predicament

While you would love to grill him some more, you have other, much more pressing matters right now. The meteor shower is coming in thicker and when you manage to pop open your window you think you can see a rather large one headed straight for your house.
Rather worrying indeed.
You return to pesterchum and sign off, before taking a deep breath and opening your bedroom door. You stand for a few seconds in the doorway, staring at the hallway outside before easing one foot out. You yelp at the feel, and tell yourself that the outside is only temporary and it's just to ascertain your situation. You know you're lying though. You pad quickly down the hall and before you know what you're doing you pop open the front door and are quickly overwhelmed by the hellfire raining down around you. You stare up at the sky, that meteor doesn't seem that far off now. Now would be a good time to panic you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gnommishreader.tumblr.com
RiverofDreamsFisher

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:44 pm

==>BE ANGRY PAST CAIN
You are always angry. This time it is at the fact that those people don't like your quirk. You'll show them. You'll make the most unreadable readable quirk ever. It'll make everyone CRY. It'll take a while but you'll make sure that they'll cry so hard they can end the problem of water in this world. But first you have to find the BETA DISK.

==>Search for the GAME DISK

You are!

==>BE FUTURE CAIN
You can not be FUTURE CAIN because he is busy emoting for CURRENT CAIN who can not type right now due to other things (such as searching and installing the GAME DISK)

==>Be the CLIENT to your bro.

LIAM is cool. Well at least better than EMMA and most definitely SARA. You become his CLIENT and officially start the GAME.

==>Dodge the bed.

STUPID SERVER PLAYER. He also attempts to poke you next but it appears that FUTURE CAIN is helping emote your distress in this situation.

==>Let FUTURE CAIN stop emoting your emotions.

Well now that that is done for you continue to let your SERVER PLAYER ruin your house and be useless. Seriously, why did the FUTURE YOU be the only one to talk to you about how the game works. You'll have to talk to your fellow PLAYERS later.

==>Run around like an idiot as you try to figure out what to do.

A lot of stuff happens. One of your pet birds (SAMUEL) dies as he merges with the KERNEL SPRITE. There are now METEORS that threaten to kill you. Your SERVER PLAYER puts all of the useful stuff in separate places and you have to run back and forth. You contemplate making a rope bridge later after you finish yelling at everybody for being bloody useless.

==>A MINUTE OR SO LATER

You have put the CRUXITE once again on the ALCHEMITER and it makes a.... WHAT IS THAT? You take the whatever this purple stuff is and manage to identify it as SHARK MEAT... Well you guess you can cook it.

==>GRILL THE SHARK MEAT.
You fish out the FIRE in the BOTTLE and light the PURPLE SHARK MEAT on fire. You wait for it to become A MEDIUM-RARE SHARK STEAK before eating.

==>Eat the SHARK STEAK.
Yum.

==>[S] Enter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Brilliant Loser

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 26
Location : Atarashi HS

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 pm

==>Continue playing
Spoiler:
 


==>One more to the Medium
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://a-brilliant-loser.tumblr.com
A Brilliant Loser

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 26
Location : Atarashi HS

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:36 pm

==>Be penlass again
For the last time, your name is Emma, not "Penlass", but you become her anyways. You are currently being coached by a future you (but you think it might be one of your friends' future selves using your own future self's pesterchum account because you will never, ever understand how video games work) on how to be a responsible server for your client player.

Then žtart fixing her home žo žhe doežn't die, future you said. So much easier said then done! What does the 2,000 Build Grist even do?

With that in mind, you begin to pester Sara.
-- bestReporter [BR] pokes the Sara sprite on her computer with the cursor. --

As you try to pester and cajole Sara out of her meteor-induced stupor, future you is giving you instructions.
Spoiler:
 
Okay, you are seriously sick of how cryptic future you is. Do you always talk like that?

==>Save your friend from gawking
Yes, you are doing that already! In fact, it was even posted previously!

You follow the instructions anyways, and it works well enough. Future you no longer responds to any messages, but it is just as well -- Sara seems like she has everything covered.

==>Hear the screaming
What screamin-
What in the world?

You open up your window (it only takes a bit of a jiggle, which is worrisome, but since you are on the third floor it is not too bad of a security breach) and stick your head out, seeing several of the other students are out on the lawn looking up at the sky.

Morbid curiosity blossoms in your chest, but you refuse to look up. You resolutely refuse.

"Is anything wrong?" you ask, or rather yell down at one of the spectators.

A tall boy you recognize as a PHd Candidate in your department looks up and makes a bit of a choking noise. Just when you are about to ask if he was all right, a somewhat maniac grin spreads across his features. "Well, a couple of things really. Tuition prices are up, the military keeps sending troops into the middle of lectures... Oh, and it seems there are a series of meteors that are heading right towards campus and the rest of the city!"

...
Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://a-brilliant-loser.tumblr.com
RiverofDreamsFisher

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:51 pm

==>Be CAIN

You are killing imps right now with axeKind. They are annoying as they explode now but is okay. You just have to take them down faster. They are good chance to practice new techniques.

==>

After killing some more imps, you head back to your room and pester Em. Got to know what happened while you were gone killing the imps that interrupted your nap.

Spoiler:
 

==>Force yourself to be polite

Looks like you've got no choice but to do so. Well at least it wasn't through a STUPID BET.

Spoiler:
 

==>Force yourself to use the nearby RAVEN that has not fled

You apologize to the RAVEN and the GODS ABOVE, whichever religion they may be for sacrificing this innocent bird.

Spoiler:
 

==>Curse the imps outside

You are already cursing them. You are also already outside murdering them. They are a great stress reliever for the fact that you now have to be polite to EVERYONE including LIAM and SARA now because you made that stupid PROMISE. Curse yourself and your stupid HONOR. At least you are getting a good amount of GRIST from this. You contemplate maybe trying to fiddle around with the objects that your SERVER PLAYER placed in separate towers later once you have finished your design sketch for your ROPE BRIDGE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Brilliant Loser

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 26
Location : Atarashi HS

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:32 am

==>Have an existential crisis
You can not have an existential crisis at this time. You become Emma, who is a bit too busy dodging feathery imps to really have much thoughts. Using the throwing knives in your strife specibus only worked for the first couple of opponents but once they realized you were launching knives at them, they got smart and started attacking in close combat. You have taken to stabbing them with a nib pen and one of your knives, but it is getting a bit tedious.

==>Answer pesterchum
Sorry that isn't happening right now. You are a bit too busy attacking right now. After a few minutes you are able to get them outside your dorm room, giving you some breathing room. You take out your cellphone, leaning against the door in an attempt to keep them out. Expecting to see one of your friends messaging you, you are quite surprised by the golden yellow text in the chat client.

Spoiler:
 

That was... quite weird. But you take this 'aviciCurse's word for it and start checking around for a disc. Hopefully nothing else will come in while you're looking...

[[Sorry, this was late! I had papers to write ^_^;]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://a-brilliant-loser.tumblr.com
GnommishReader
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 22
Location : The Land of Weather and Tea

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:34 pm

==> Be the pissed off broad
You are now SARA. You are currently neck deep in imps. And by neck deep, you mean completely overwhelmed.

==> Alchemise better weapon
You suppose that is as good a place to start as any. You LASS SCAMPER back inside, using your javelins in the manner of clubs, in order to beat back the imps inside. You think having a spearKind strife abstratus covers this. You think so anyway.

==> View this from the imps POV
You are now a nameless imp. We shall term him LARRY for now. As you make your way through the strange house, your newfound wings and whiskers aiding you in the search, you come across several interesting objects inside, such as a DECORATIVE ROCK and a BALLPOINT PEN. You find these treasures to be highly interesting, and you think you will show them to your only friend in the world, which happens to be the aforementioned BALLPOINT PEN. You and the PEN have only met recently, as of five seconds ago you were strangers. But the PEN really understands you and what you're thinking. You're glad for the company, and begin holding the PEN in a fond manner. Shoosh, you say to it's hard plastic surface, this is just the next step in your friendship, affectionate holding. Unfortunately, your quality time is cut short when someone cleaves your head in from behind with a javelin.

==> Be Sara again
You have no idea why that imp was cuddling your favourite pen. And you really don't care. However he did seem to collect some sweet loot, and you quickly have it on the Alchemiter, ready to alchemise!

==> Sara: Alchemise sweet weapons
You combine the JAVELINS and the DECORATIVE ROCK to make...

The STALACTITE STABBER!

==> Sara: Maybe not then
This is even more unwieldy than your javelins in an enclosed space! You go back to the pile and pick up a BALLPOINT PEN, a LAVA LAMP and a DISPLAY SHAOLIN SPADE. You have no idea why you keep the latter around, but a very good idea comes to you.

==> Sara: Combine STALACTITE STABBER with the DISPLAY SHAOLIN SPADE
You end up making...

The KOAN CRUSHER!

Okay this is much, much more managable. It's sharp to boot too.

==> Sara: Equip the spear, be the spearwoman.
You equip the spear, and while your confidence doesn't rise, you are certain this'll be more than a match for any old imp that comes your way. This is what you were born to do.

==> Sara: Test it out
You promptly end up overextending your arm and hurting it trying to stab an IMP. You make a mental note not to overestimate your reach next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gnommishreader.tumblr.com
RiverofDreamsFisher

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:01 am

==>Be that angry human

You can not be the angry human. He is too busy being angry and killing imps for stuff. He is probably going to go on and make some ROPE later but first he must collect the ingredients.

==>Be the blindfolded girl then

You are now the blindfolded girl. It seems she needs to be named.

==>Input:BRONZE MAIDEN

The girl threatens to throw fire if you do not name her properly. Besides, she's a YELLOW BLOOD not a RED or BROWN BLOOD! While not one to care for the HEMOSPECTRUM she's a bit touchy when people mistake her for a LOWER BLOOD.

==>______ ______

Much better. You are ______ ______ and you have been assigned to bother THOSE HUMANS along with the THAT OTHER TROLL. You chose the ones who were typed with the lower colors of the HEMOSPECTRUM. And you have already started bothering one since your foresaw your LEADER telling you to TROLL these kids. You chose the curious one who types with green and goes by the handle of bestReporter. You already know her name is EMMA through looking ahead the timelines. One of the many benefits as the SEER of TIME. You will save your introduction for later. Right now you must do some IMPORTANT THINGS.

==>Check the timeline

You are doing everything as required.

==>Work on your PROJECT for a while.

You work on your PROJECT for a while waiting. You know when the girl will be on. Your future self knows and so does all of your different iterations. It gives you HEADACHES sometimes to go through all of the different timelines but it is well worth the pain in order to keep everything working like clockwork. You like it when things work like clockwork. It makes everything easy for you to control.

==>Troll bestReporter

You fiddle around with your BLINDFOLD as you chat with the girl. If it weren't for you psychic powers you wouldn't be able to type with a BLINDFOLD on. Or rather your psychic powers helped you. You can type without using them now. Practice makes perfect after all.

Spoiler:
 

Everything went as planned.

==>Troll bestReporter

Spoiler:
 

You can not tell her you already know what she prototyped. That would be strange or at least she would say so in ANOTHER TIMELINE. You can not let her know who you are now. Not now. Too early in the timeline. You also know she found the DISK. You know what QUESTIONS she will ask and what you will answer. You find it strange how she does not like knowing what will happen next. Very strange, especially for you, one who knew what would always happen next since your session began. But perhaps that was why you decided to bother her first.

==>Ayesha:Answer her questions

You do not answer some of them. Some of them you can't tell, some of them you don't want to tell. Or maybe you would tell but fate dictates you not.

Spoiler:
 

You make a mental note to yourself to troll LIAM, the one who types in ORANGE later. But first there are other things you must attend to.

==>Be CAIN

You are now Cain. You now have a newly acquired AXE. You call it your BLAZE FIRE AXE. It is on FIRE for every part but its HANDLE. You are glad your FUTURE SELF told you to bring FIRE. Or rather you are glad your FUTURE SELF told you to bring FIRE and your PAST SELF did not waste all of it on the SHARK STEAK. You also fused a SPIFFY SHIRT with a picture of a PURPLE MOON on it. The MOON isn't purple but it's still pretty cool. Besides, purple is your favorite color.

==>Continue working on ROPE BRIDGE

As you have fused enough ROPE finally, you can make that ROPE BRIDGE now so you can get to all four TURRETS without having to run through the house. While you admit it is good exercise it is getting annoying. You've made it so that the rope bridges go around your house, making it easy to place stuff in your middle garden. Or at least what is left of it. Those STUPID IMPS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Brilliant Loser

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 26
Location : Atarashi HS

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:58 pm

==>Be Emma again

You now return to being Emma, not like you were doing much as her anyways. As stated previously, you have found the disc that aviciCurse sent you (and you have no idea how she got it into your room, but you would rather not think about it for now), put it into your phone, took a picture of its code, and are not installing.

You think you are installing, at any rate. The disc is in the computer and you double clicked the icon and the stuff inside and a progress bar popped up. That is installing, yes? Contemplating this, you begin pestering one of your best chums.
Spoiler:
 

Since it seems Cain has his things in order, you decide to try pestering Sara...
Spoiler:
 
That... did not go as well as you had hoped.

With a pout, you cease pestering her.

There is a banging on the door. Oh dear, what could that possibly be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://a-brilliant-loser.tumblr.com
xiphoniii
Moderator


Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 25
Location : FUCKING HOT AS HELL FLORIDA

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:12 pm

==> Be the musician

This is dumb. These monsters are dumb. And this creepy ghost thing is dumb. Apparently it collided with your creeper plush at some point, but this is ridiculous. And now these monsters explode if you don't beat them down fast enough. No finesse, these people. And their rhythm sucks. You've been trashing them left and right with just a pair of drumsticks.

==> Be bothered
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tvtropes.org
A Brilliant Loser

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 26
Location : Atarashi HS

PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:57 pm

==>Have a team meeting
For some reason, EMMA decides to start a team memo. Everyone logs into #Hey_Guys for a small little chat.
Spoiler:
 
Well, that went well…. But what shall happen next?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://a-brilliant-loser.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ==>Start SGLOBE   

Back to top Go down
 
==>Start SGLOBE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How do you get the courage to start writing?
» No Start---No Spark
» Start of Memory book
» help! it wont start
» Cox Sure Start Engines~General Help With Them!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrindWorld :: Fun and Games! :: Roleplaying :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: