GrindWorld

A forum dedicated to the Jet Set Radio/Jet Grind Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, and The World Ends With You. A celebration of video games, art, music, and self-expression, with a whole lotta Tokyo thrown in.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Dreamer's News Postings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RiverofDreamsFisher

PostSubject: The Dreamer's News Postings   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Well it's time for the NEWS

FORUM RELATED

Current State of the Forum

You may have noticed but this forum is dead. Besides the Homestuck role play, no other threads really update. Come on people, let's create an active community and post! Even if nothing TWEWY or JSR related is happening doesn't mean you can't post in other threads! It's really depressing to have such a dead forum. It's not difficult. Just try to post at least once a day!

The Homestuck Role Play is now look for trolls!

Missed out on signing up as a kid? Well don't worry, now you can sign up as a troll! Just fill out the new sheet at the bottom of the character thread opening post and you can be one of the trolls who gets to bother the kids! Just make sure your quirk isn't entirely unreadable.

The World Ends with You Role Play is now open

Itching for something to fill your TWEWY urge while waiting for the announcement of a sequel? Well join the role play! We've got a sheet for both players and reapers. With missions given out by yours truly, you'll find an exhilarating experience of trying to survive or maybe create the Noise yourself. But in the end...

YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS

Fandom Related

E3

E3 is almost over! What were your opinions on it? Well I guess most people would respond with a meh but elaborate! What were you hoping to see? What were you disappointed by? And of course what you liked! This is the biggest gaming event in the US! There's bound to be something interesting that happened!

Personal Hopes for the 3DS conference
Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles
Rune Factory 4

Pokemon Black and White 2

Did any of you guys see the latest Black and White 2 information? It was really really AWESOME. Besides the anime trailer there was other information that was released in Pokemon Sunday. Skyla is also confirmed to be returning as a Gym leader. However I'm sure most people can agree we are hoping for less skin to be shown.

Homestuck

With the recent updates, fans are speculating what the Pre-Scratch trolls look and act like. Got any interesting head canons you have heard or like? Besides that, Nic Cage has FINALLY revealed his evil plan. I always knew he was evil. (Fish Hitler herself is too busy... well fangirling herself. Well alternate self.)

Other News

Which city serves the best burgers?

In case you were wondering if Napoleon could write in English

At least it wasn't our hats shrinking!

And last night Ray Bradbury died. We shall all have a fake moment of silence. (How do we even do that over the internet?) Many may know him for writing Fahrenheit 451 which was a book that is often required to be read in schools. Whether or not it was good was up to debate.

FUN STUFF

Current Leader Board
GnommishReader-1

I am the hottest naraka. What am I?
______

I am God. But what else am I known as?
____ _____ _____ _____ (Fill in as many as you want)

Last edited by RiverofDreamsFisher on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnommishReader

PostSubject: Re: The Dreamer's News Postings   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Answer to the second:
Prissy Neku-stalking Enjoys-homoerotic-puns Jesus-beams Composer Joshua.

Try saying that ten times fast. XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gnommishreader.tumblr.com

The Dreamer's News Postings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1