GrindWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrindWorld

A forum dedicated to the Jet Set Radio/Jet Grind Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, and The World Ends With You. A celebration of video games, art, music, and self-expression, with a whole lotta Tokyo thrown in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Had a Fun Time Playing JSRF... For Real...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzatziki Bongwater

Tzatziki Bongwater

Had a Fun Time Playing JSRF... For Real... Empty
PostSubject: Had a Fun Time Playing JSRF... For Real...   Had a Fun Time Playing JSRF... For Real... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:18 pm

A couple of weeks back, I put on some huge headphones, found black goggles, and bought several cans of spray paint. I tried skating half the way, but busted my ass trying to tag some fence. I free ran the rest of the way and pretty much broke my second to last toe jumping off a stair way and landing on a spray can.
So that was my contribution to the JSR world.

How about you guys, the ghosts who are here?
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat DeMaine

ZeroBeat DeMaine

Had a Fun Time Playing JSRF... For Real... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Fun Time Playing JSRF... For Real...   Had a Fun Time Playing JSRF... For Real... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Tzatziki Bongwater wrote:
A couple of weeks back, I put on some huge headphones, found black goggles, and bought several cans of spray paint. I tried skating half the way, but busted my ass trying to tag some fence. I free ran the rest of the way and pretty much broke my second to last toe jumping off a stair way and landing on a spray can.
So that was my contribution to the JSR world.

How about you guys, the ghosts who are here?

I'm here bounce I've never actually cosplayed JSR but I do have something like Neku's headphones.
Back to top Go down

Had a Fun Time Playing JSRF... For Real...
Page 1 of 1