GrindWorld

A forum dedicated to the Jet Set Radio/Jet Grind Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, and The World Ends With You. A celebration of video games, art, music, and self-expression, with a whole lotta Tokyo thrown in.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Had a Fun Time Playing JSRF... For Real...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tzatziki Bongwater

PostSubject: Had a Fun Time Playing JSRF... For Real...   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:18 pm

A couple of weeks back, I put on some huge headphones, found black goggles, and bought several cans of spray paint. I tried skating half the way, but busted my ass trying to tag some fence. I free ran the rest of the way and pretty much broke my second to last toe jumping off a stair way and landing on a spray can.
So that was my contribution to the JSR world.

How about you guys, the ghosts who are here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroBeat DeMaine

PostSubject: Re: Had a Fun Time Playing JSRF... For Real...   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Tzatziki Bongwater wrote:
A couple of weeks back, I put on some huge headphones, found black goggles, and bought several cans of spray paint. I tried skating half the way, but busted my ass trying to tag some fence. I free ran the rest of the way and pretty much broke my second to last toe jumping off a stair way and landing on a spray can.
So that was my contribution to the JSR world.

How about you guys, the ghosts who are here?

I'm here bounce I've never actually cosplayed JSR but I do have something like Neku's headphones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Had a Fun Time Playing JSRF... For Real...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrindWorld :: TWEWY x JET SET RADIO :: Discuss the Games :: Jet Set Radio Discussion-
Jump to: