GrindWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrindWorld

A forum dedicated to the Jet Set Radio/Jet Grind Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, and The World Ends With You. A celebration of video games, art, music, and self-expression, with a whole lotta Tokyo thrown in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How the Heck DO you unlock Potts?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SelMelvins

SelMelvins

How the Heck DO you unlock Potts? Empty
PostSubject: How the Heck DO you unlock Potts?   How the Heck DO you unlock Potts? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Really.
Back to top Go down
GnommishReader
GnommishReader

PostSubject: Re: How the Heck DO you unlock Potts?   How the Heck DO you unlock Potts? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:51 am

According to the mystical and almighty Google, get a Jet rating on everything in JSRF. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.gnommishreader.tumblr.com
ZeroBeat DeMaine

ZeroBeat DeMaine

PostSubject: Re: How the Heck DO you unlock Potts?   How the Heck DO you unlock Potts? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:46 pm

GnommishReader wrote:
According to the mystical and almighty Google, get a Jet rating on everything in JSRF. :3

I did it!
Back to top Go down
SelMelvins

SelMelvins

PostSubject: Re: How the Heck DO you unlock Potts?   How the Heck DO you unlock Potts? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:15 pm

ZeroBeat DeMaine wrote:
GnommishReader wrote:

I did it!

Good for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the Heck DO you unlock Potts?   How the Heck DO you unlock Potts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How the Heck DO you unlock Potts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrindWorld :: TWEWY x JET SET RADIO :: Discuss the Games :: Jet Set Radio Discussion-
Jump to: