GrindWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrindWorld

A forum dedicated to the Jet Set Radio/Jet Grind Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, and The World Ends With You. A celebration of video games, art, music, and self-expression, with a whole lotta Tokyo thrown in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Applications are Open!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper Malchior
Admin

Moderator Applications are Open! Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications are Open!   Moderator Applications are Open! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:13 pm

I apologize for my short absence! I had some computer problems and I graduated high school, which ate up a huge portion of my time. I'm back now, though, and I'm accepting Mod applications!

What do I need if I want to be a Mod?
You should have a basic understanding of forum layouts, you should have a thorough understanding of the forum rules, and you should be tolerant and willing to assist others in sorting out problems. That's about it!

What can Mods do?
They have the power to ban/warn users who are being unruly (so don't be!) as well as having other small forum maintenance abilities. They also get to brag about it. Razz

How can I apply?
Apply by sending me a PM with a well thought out and well organized resume-type post explaining why you would be a good Moderator. I am currently accepting THREE Moderators. Even if you (for some reason) are not convinced you will get the part, send it to me anyways, because in the future I may open applications again, and that way I'll already have a good bearing as to how well I think you would do in the position.

Happy applying!
Back to top Go down
https://grindworld.forumotion.com

Moderator Applications are Open!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GrindWorld :: The Rules and the News :: New Stuff Goin' Down in the Forum!-
Jump to: