GrindWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrindWorld

A forum dedicated to the Jet Set Radio/Jet Grind Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, and The World Ends With You. A celebration of video games, art, music, and self-expression, with a whole lotta Tokyo thrown in.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GnommishReader
GnommishReader

If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd... Empty
PostSubject: If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd...   If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd... I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:56 pm

The one thing most of the TWEWY fans have entertained the thought of at one point. Here is for the hi-jinks you'd get up to if you suddenly found yourself with a fully-functional deck of TWEWY pins.
Ignoring the 'can't use outside of battle' rule, what would you do?

For instance, I for one would use Lightning Rook for no other reason but to feel awesome as I shoot lightning out of my hands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gnommishreader.tumblr.com
A Brilliant Loser

A Brilliant Loser

PostSubject: Re: If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd...   If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd... I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:10 am

Lightning Rook is awesome for being awesome, but I think it has a more practical use -- I'll never have to charge my electronics again.
Back to top Go down
http://a-brilliant-loser.tumblr.com
AquaDragonMew
AquaDragonMew

PostSubject: Re: If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd...   If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd... I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:23 am

I'd probably light random objects on fire, toss around large nearby objects, and get tossed in jail for being to pin happy and have them all taken away. Well worth jail time in my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
Reaper Malchior
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd...   If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd... I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:47 pm

I'd use the teleport pins. A lot. Because that's just plain cool.

That and I'd use Rhyme, because everyone needs a cute little critter on their shoulder.

And the Player Pin... gonna read me some minds!
Back to top Go down
https://grindworld.forumotion.com
Chirijiradin

PostSubject: Re: If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd...   If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Let's see...Definitely Lightning Rook, that's just made of awesome, as is Anguis. I'd probably want some of the Darklit Planets as well, and probably Tin Pin Golem. Ice Risers would be epic on top of that.

But yeah, shooting lightning out of my hands would be crazy fun.

And Anguis for a moment where I could just say a witty one liner and vaporize stuff :3
Back to top Go down
GnommishReader
GnommishReader

PostSubject: Re: If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd...   If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Oh my, the Anguis pin. I have never actually thought of that one.

I think if I had the Leo pin, I'd use it for shenanigans. Like winning at hide and seek. :3
Back to top Go down
AquaDragonMew
AquaDragonMew

PostSubject: Re: If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd...   If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 am

Shame you'd probably only be able to use Anguis once per pin. Guess that's what you get for being the most powerful pin though. But Bahumet would be an okay substitute. Sure you can't oblitherate everything, but you can oblitherate more!
Back to top Go down
Chirijiradin

PostSubject: Re: If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd...   If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:20 am

Or it could have a 24-48 hour recharge time. *Shrugs* Either way, it'd pretty much be used exclusively as a desperation tactic, or absurd finishing move.
Back to top Go down
GnommishReader
GnommishReader

PostSubject: Re: If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd...   If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:51 pm

What do you mean desperation/absurd finisher? I'd use it to vaporise bananas.

Nobody said the uses have to be rational. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd...   If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I had the TWEWY Pins I'd...
Page 1 of 1